How many other Mass brewers are on here ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brighton here. Just starting out but looking to get in touch with other folks in the area, especially metro Boston.

Sandwich here.

Cali...finally going to stop by Brew Monster on my way home today just to pick up some hops for this weekend.

I have a homebrewing blog on The Beverly Citizen website. They published a profile on the blog last week. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406649722.659767.jpg

Here's the web link to the article. http://m.beverly.wickedlocal.com/article/20140727/NEWS/140727610

To keep up with the blog like it on Facebook. Facebook.com/WouldbeBrewmaster

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in somerville.

Brighton here. Just starting out but looking to get in touch with other folks in the area, especially metro Boston.

check out the boston homebrew club at wort.org
Check out a meeting and you'll end up surrounded by other yeast nerds.

Greenfield, but I'm only a brewer if you count making Ginger Wine and other concoctions brewing.
Maybe "basement drink tinkerer" or after a few "Baseshmint tink drinkerer"

Hey nice write-up! I'm also in Beverly. Been brewing a couple years now. I finally got off my arse and linked up with North Shore Brewers club to swap ideas, recipes, beers, etc.

We were members last year, then I started a new job and couldn't attend any of the meetings. I have been meaning to come back and attend one of the events or meetings, but something always seems to come up. Now I am working late on Thursdays the rest of the year. Hopefully I'll be able to make it some time in January.

Looking to get in to kegging. Have any of you guys found a reasonable place to locally purchase Corney kegs in Massachusetts?

I never found a local source. The best I could find was buying them used from a reseller in Florida, McEver I think? I ended up getting 4 for 200 shipped. I know some clubs have organized pallet buys from them to save on shipping.

Started my first brew in college in an old apartment on mission hill 10 years ago! now I'm looking to start brewing again but in southern mexico (puerto escondido) any brew master looking for a life change? Have places lined up that want home brews I just need to supply them. Surf, Sun, beaches, what more do you want!

Weymouth here! Good to see all the MA folks. I've heard there are more brewers in MA then in all of Germany.

Welcome Mexico and Weymouth!
I'm brewing the Weird - let me know if you have any ideas.
Currently - Hopped Ginger Wine, Hard Cider, and Rice wine.

Back