How many of you watch brew videos?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02RedWS6TA

Reaction score
Been doing them since July/August, just wondering how many of you home Brewers watch videos? Beer review videos? Not sure if this is the right section for this but it's beer related as much as anything I guess.

I've watched a ton of them myself, enjoy seeing other people's set ups and what they do during brew day.

I watch one beer review channel but only when he does beers I'm interested in, I they're usually to the point and he does a good job (massive beer reviews).

I just did my first review video of my home brew last night but not really sure what people are looking for.

So, do you guys watch them? For pointers? Entertainment?

I watch them on occasion, I wouldn't say I do it for entertainment. I compare it to golf. I like playing golf, I don't like watching golf, but occasionally I learn a thing or two.

Been doing them since July/August, just wondering how many of you home Brewers watch videos? Beer review videos? Not sure if this is the right section for this but it's beer related as much as anything I guess.

I've watched a ton of them myself, enjoy seeing other people's set ups and what they do during brew day.

I watch one beer review channel but only when he does beers I'm interested in, I they're usually to the point and he does a good job (massive beer reviews).

I just did my first review video of my home brew last night but not really sure what people are looking for.

I enjoy watching Massive Beer Reviews as well. He is fairly local to me, so it's fun to see him review beers that I can actually get sometimes. Darwin's beer reviews are good also. He's very quick and concise. Videos are usually 3 minutes long and to the point.

I enjoy watching Massive Beer Reviews as well. He is fairly local to me, so it's fun to see him review beers that I can actually get sometimes. Darwin's beer reviews are good also. He's very quick and concise. Videos are usually 3 minutes long and to the point.

I probably can't get 90% of what he reviews so I only watch a handful but I like his style. I'll check out Darwin's, thanks

I watched beer making videos a lot during my first year of brewing. Then I sub'd a few beer review channels but I just realized I haven't watched one of those in a month or so. My favorite were Better Beer Authority, with their blind reviews, but they quit. Next best was Beer Geek Nation but now it sounds like he is wrapping it up too.

I don't really enjoy beer review videos, since I'm not drinking along with them.

I do watch brewing technique videos more often.

I love brewing videos when it comes to product reviews. When it comes to beer tasting reviews, I can do without since i'm not the guy to go out for a specific beer. But thats just me, I also love brew day videos

Once in a blue moon I will watch a taste comparison video but most of what I watch is on process, ingredients, recipes, etc.

I love the older Brewing TV, especially with interviews and brew sessions with guys like John Palmer et al.

I love to watch people brew and enjoy videos as such. Where can o find yours.

I love watching Craigtube just to watch the hilarious faces he makes when he's tasting the beers.

If you don't get to taste the beer then it has to be entertaining :rockin:

I loved BrewingTV back in the day and now Chop and Brew. I do wish Chip would get away from the beer reviews/tasting notes though. The only reason i watch them is because i like chip, dawson, don o, brian adams, and the rest of the gang. Don o's videos are awesome and he and i have a lot in common so i really enjoy his stuff.
I like watching brewing related shows even though ive been brewing for over 5 years now. It's fun to see how others brew and to learn other techniques.

I watch brewing videos, especially when developing a new to me brewing technique.

When I first started brewing I learned majority of what I did off of videos. I remember having questions about processes that there were no videos for so I decided to start doing my own videos. On my channel I record unique brew days and some different processes I do like frozen yeast banking. Here is my latest video I uploaded last week. Check out my channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to watch people brew and enjoy videos as such. Where can o find yours.

Reaction brewing company

When I first started brewing I learned majority of what I did off of videos. I remember having questions about processes that there were no videos for so I decided to start doing my own videos. On my channel I record unique brew days and some different processes I do like frozen yeast banking. Here is my latest video I uploaded last week. Check out my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMTYV_otAA

I've watched a couple of yours. Your as brew tech reviews too.

Back