How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, sorry. I made a mistake too, let it get up to 73 fermenting in the cooler. I hope any off flavors will condition out,

Thanks. I've been blending it with a Scottish 60 Shilling that I missed my gravity by a couple of points and I also mashed too high so I missed my finishing gravity. It is palatable but not my best work. I probably shouldn't be making 10 gallon batches of this stuff. :smack:

4584 + 3 = 4587!

This is a great beer, I had the first bottle last night and really wished I had chilled another. So I put another 2 in the fridge so I have Friday covered!

+5 = 4782

I came in a bit low on water, or great efficiency. Ended up a little hot at 13 brix (1.053)

+10 = 4845 Screwed it up and had to dump it :(
Brewing another batch in a week or so.

Bottled my first batch of Centennial Blond today. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397516328.097574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I put a 5 gallon keg of this out at family gathering. I was surprised to see how many none craft brew drinkers (most were miller and coors drinkers) loved it. They killed the keg in no time at all. It was the first time that I felt like "real brewer" watching people enjoy and talk about the beer. I have since received a few calls asking me when the next batch will be ready.
I brewed two 5 gallon batches and I am brewing a 10 gallon batch this weekend. I used wyeast 1056 for the first 1o gallons. I am going to try white labs california yeast for the next.

Latest posts

Back