How many 6.5 galon carboys will the freezer fit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBChallenger

Reaction score
deep freezer

Insid measurements on the floor are 19"x16", compressor hump is 11"x16" height of inside from hump is 18". It is way the heck across town so I figured I'd ask. Obviously two carboys wont fit in side by side but I wonder if two would fit across the angle, my guess is still no. Any help would be appreciated!!!

1 without modification.

6.5G Carboys are about 12" in diameter and 20.5" high without airlock. Therefore, you'll only be able to fit 1 in there without building a collar. If you put a 5" collar on & build a little platform for the inch or so you'll need to bring the part for the 2nd carboy up to the level of the hump, then you fan fit 2.

I'd say: look for a different one - lots of work for a ferm chamber...

That is what I came up with as well. Oh well, hopefully one pops up that will hold what I need soon. I'm having the hardest time finding a good used ferm chamber and a good used freezer for a keezer project. Oh well, on we go. Thanks for the feedback!

Latest posts

Back