How do, all: from Wyoming...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noahmercy

Reaction score
specifically snowy northern Wyoming. I was sitting here today suffering from a little cabin fever and got to thinking about beer. Went to a couple sites that rate brews and of course several folks were discussing home brewing. After a little more surfing I ended up here.

I have yet to bottle a single beer. I own not one piece of equipment. I do, however, intend to set up a home brewery in the home I just purchased (haven't even moved in yet!) and this site appears to be a great resource. If I can avoid noob mistakes and make some informed decisions on what equipment to purchase, I'm sure to end up with superior results and be happier in the long run. (I'm very involved in shooting sports and handloading and I was a mechanic for over a decade, so I know just how important it can be to "buy once & cry once" where tools are concerned.)

I'll be lurking and looking, using the search function, and asking the occasional question. If everything goes to plan, I should be hoisting my first mug by spring. :mug:

Welcome to HBT! This is a great site that I have learned a lot from. Now that you have started being interested in home brewing, there is no going back. You will find it to be an addicting hobby.:mug:

I would recommend getting a basic brew kit. More Beer has five basic kits that are easily added to based on how much you get in to the hobby. The great thing is they all make great beer!

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back