How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading up on converting kegs to electric keggles, and through the magic of the Google machine, homebrewtalk pops up! Glad to be here to check out all the sage advice and tips!

Hi, I found HBT forum some years ago googling, but only now I decide to register.

I found you guys thru the wonderful Google. A coworker of mine was getting rid of some homebrew stuff and it was too good a deal to pass up. He had all the parts and pieces to set up an all electric system. So I relied a lot on the wonderful forums here to help set it all up. I'm definitely a novice with all grain, but I've loved brewing. Thanks for being so Bad A guys!

Simple web search.
Now, I want to start a thread about grolsch growler gaskets and where to get them.
I have a 2 liter growler, and I have found a supplier of the gaskets for that. But, I cannot find gaskets for a 1.5 liter growler. The size is between the bottle size and the 2 liter size.
Anyone?
Ray

First off I want to say hello.

Been brewing for three and a half years and insatiable thirst for homebrewing knowledge lead me here. So, hello... I look forward to sharing experiences and differing opinions with you all.

I googled a question and found HBT. Followed for a long time without posting. Then started posting. Still watch more than post. I have learned a ton from this site.

This is my first time making kombucha and I'm hoping for a little, "yes that is right" support. I didn't have a scoby and wanted to make my own. Mama looks good, I think. Now time to start the first fermentation. That's done after more research trying to figure out what to do the with extra liquid from making the scoby. I think I've read every YouTube out there and stumbled on this forum... Thank goodness. For me a forum is a great place to get vetted information and hopefully as I gain experience I can help someone else along the way.

About a year when i was searching in google for everything i could get about homebrewing this forum showed up and guess what now i'll be sticked to it like a screen printed beer bottle label.:tank::tank:

Hey all!
I brewed a batch I thought I nailed... woke up the next morning to find zero activity in my carboy, did a search and found my new family!!

Thanks in advance for all the advice and help I probably am going to ask for.:mug:

Hi Guys

I was fortunate to find reference to you in James Houston's book, Home Brewing.

Regards

Dregs

Hi all,
I searched for a mead recipe and ended up here a little over a week ago. Now I have 1 gallon each of JAOM, cyser, and a melomel, as well as 3 gallons of Ed's Apfelwein happily fermenting away!

Stumbled upon this forum through a google search on how to home brew beer. Been lurking ever since.

Ahh... Where to start? I found this forums site when I got introduced to home brewing in 2014. The guy who taught me brewing recommended me to this site, so naturally, I have been lurking around for a few years every time I stumble into obstacles in my home brewing. But in the past year I have gotten serious with brewing and eventually got my foot inside the craft beer industry (not as a brewer, moreover, working with the public house operations as a barback, partaking in brewing days/ production days, but hopefully one day I will get to being a brewer on a professional level). I'm a therapist by trade... way off with my career choice, eh? Haha!

A bit of background about me... born and raised in California, so I am fortunate to experience the wonderful and booming craft beer scene. I am Deaf so naturally, this is a very interesting experience as I don't have any mentors who are fluent in American Sign Language to teach me and show me the ropes on the wondrous world of brewing. So for the most part, I'm self taught and picking up the ropes myself, hoping one day to get there as one of the first Deaf brewers working on a professional level and also as a hobby at home.

Looking forward to participating in the forums and learning from the best... ;)

Cheers,

B

Every time I searched for brewing related topics online, HBT was always at the top with some of the best discussion and suggestions on the issues. I quickly realized that the HBT community was something special, so here I am now as a member and future contributor.

Cheers!

I was searching questions about homemade wines and this site popped up on top of my GOOGLE!

I make homemade wine every year, it's become a tradition. Bowman's Bodacious Bramble Berry Brew...I'm Bowman if that had escaped anyone. Born of the finest ingredients known to man...fresh BlackBerries, spring water, elf farts, and unicorn piss.
Anyway,Northern Brewer, the site I get my yeast,bottles,corks etc from all had a huge inventory of beer and mead brewing stuff. I had brewed some beer back in the day while in college and as I looked over the vast new items and recipes since my day it got me excited all over again. While doing more research I stumbled across this site.......literally yesterday. I'm glad I did.

I am a new home brewer, and at least every other questions that I search for in google gives me threads from this forum. I figured I should sign up and contribute a bit, since it seems to be an excellent source of information! Looking forward to delving deeper into this hobby!

I am a new home brewer, and at least every other questions that I search for in google gives me threads from this forum. I figured I should sign up and contribute a bit, since it seems to be an excellent source of information! Looking forward to delving deeper into this hobby!

Welcome Ant_Man!

I'm sure you'll find some great discussions throughout the site.

Cheers!

I read about this site on hobbybrouwen.nl forums. A dutch homebrewer site.

Kind regards

Jules

I bought my cousin a subscription to a craft beer/home brewing magazine, but I got all his digital subscriptions. When we moved into our house, I decided I wanted beer on tap so I googled kegerators. Then I found DIY kegerators. Then I found keezers, and keezer builds on here. I have been following that rabbit hole now for about a month and have crashed my computer at least once a day from having so many tabs open to various threads here!

Latest posts

Back