How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found you while scouring the web looking to upgrade my all grain home brewery. You popped up on yahoo search.

Looking forward to the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the site!

I found you guys about two weeks ago. I was boiling the wort and couldn't reach a full, rolling boil. My stove sucks apparently. Gonna have to get a propane burner for the next batch. Anyway, I was afraid I ruined it and after browsing through the forums, I found that I was going to be okay. Ever since then, I've learned sooooo many things here.

I was looking for a propane burner to brew with, since I am now buying a new electric stove having totally melted the connections and wiring to the large burner on my last stove and not wanting to buy stoves every few months, when I decided to look at beer kit reviews. I typed in my latest yet to be brewed kit ( I know, wouldn't it be better to read the reviews BEFORE buying the kit?) and I discovered this site. I discovered I could join for free, and free seemed like a price I couldn't beat, so I signed up.

I end up here while I was looking for some homebrewing information on google. :)

Found during a google search on one of my many beer-related searches. First posted here to get help on my Keezer temp controller which was not working right. (Turned out to be defective but I had lost confidence in my brewing diagnostic abilities after making so many brewing mistakes. I usually tend toward arrogance rather than self-doubt.)

My husband and I have been reading posts here for over a year and learning a lot - finally decided to sign up.

I Googled "Yuengling recipe clone" because I wanted to make something that my buddy would like.

He says craft beer gives him headaches. So my thought was to someday do a Yuengling style lager and filter it and see what he thinks. Now I've found a bunch of other recipes that I might try on him. It will be a while but I'm glad that I found this awesome resource of information.

I google'd "Alpha v Beta Hops". I'm a noob and just started to venture away from the ingredient kits and was trying to figure out which hops to add to bitter v aroma.

- Paul
the noob

GoOgLe search for information on all grain brewing recently directed me here. I have also been a follower over the past few years, and now made the commitment to be part of the HBT community.

I found this place over time. Every now and then, I'll search the internet for some question that I have about brewing. HomeBrewTalk comes up, with answers, at least once, every single time. Finally joined like 5 minutes ago. Glad to be here.

Hello Forums!! Roger from Toronto Canada here! I found this site through the classic word of mouth. Through a buddy who mentioned it for some good info and friendly folks!

I have wanted to get started on brewing my own beer for a long time but have been very intimidated by the process, terminology, not having space, time, money etc... Then the bud introduced me to the tiny one gallon starter kits and even bought me one for a house warming present! Have fired up a batch of IPA, bottled and ready for trying out this weekend. Can't wait to see how it turned out!

Can count in my head about a dozen places I mucked it up but am not daunted!! A batch of Belgian Dubbel is getting brewed up this week after work :)

Googling my home brewing questions has brought me here many, many times. I'm very glad to join the community and hope I can contribute.

I found you leaning out of an open window you laughed our fingers clenched to perfect far too careless I couldn't help myself I took you

found this forum on Google. Saw the 100,000+ users. signed up.
new to brewing and hope to do things right the first time. (hope, lol).

I listen to a podcast called Beer Powered Time Machine, and this website popped up as an advertisement.

I was looking for a home brewing app for my phone and came across this site. I'm glad I did. There is tons of great info and helpful people on this site.

Back