How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cask:
Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Found you here: https://blog.feedspot.com/homebrew_blogs/

Have been buying up used brewgear on Craigslist... have yet to make my first batch, but have been researching and have a mentor to show me the ropes. I teach school, 2.5 wks to go ... This summer: Brewtime!

:cask:

Found you here: https://blog.feedspot.com/homebrew_blogs/

Have been buying up used brewgear on Craigslist... have yet to make my first batch, but have been researching and have a mentor to show me the ropes. I teach school, 2.5 wks to go ... This summer: Brewtime!

Get a TA for next year and you’ll be brewing every weekend instead of grading papers

I have been occasionally homebrewing for years, taking lots of time off when moving and working far from home. I am excited to do more recipe creation and all grain brewing. I found a link on google when searching recipe ideas. This site is great!

I was googling for some tips on cider making, which is a new area for me - I have been brewing AG beers in various styles for a few years - and found a thread on here asking a question that I had just accidentally answered for myself. So I thought I would share my answer.

Was searching google for help to adjust the thermostat on my Nostalgia 2100 kegerator and was recommended this site for help.

I was in search for info about equipment, and was following a lot of links to HBT so i decide to join the "Talk".

I have been interested in wine making for a while. I made a pretty good batch of welches with a pound of raisins. I was surprised at how well it turned out. But my second attempt stalled. I did a google search and found this forum. I now have my third batch of wine almost ready, but that cherry/white grape is still working.

Thanks for the add. I have already learned a lot just browsing.

Don't remember exactly what i searched, but the "Beginners Beer Brewing Forum" was one of the first results.
Search might have been about the long lag time for my first batch. At least i wasn't one of those new brewers worried about infections!...until my 2nd batch that is :oops: God bless HBT for teaching me to not worry and let the yeast do its thing!

I am brand new to brewing and of course about to make many mistakes- this seemed like a great place to get started. I’m mead brewing for my local renaissance faire and really hoping for something palatable! If I succeed I’ll definitely be looking to get some alternating and continuous brews going. The closest experience I have is kombucha, and while a different process, it certainly shares some aspects and makes me think I’ll enjoy this. Mead making appears to be a lot more..... sciencey. XD

Welcome to all of the newcomers. I hope you'll find this a friendly and helpful forum, and brewing a rewarding passion. Study and practice will yield great beer.

Thanks for the add. I've had this page on my favorites for awhile, figured it was time to join. Lots of great information and knowledge here!

Was looking for answers and no response from other places. Found you in process. I have brewed a few times but need more help. LOTS of help! Done a few successfully but made several mistakes

Homebrew happy hour mentioned this forum a few times. Before that I stumbled upon this glorious place when trying to make cider and mead. Interested in getting into homebrew trades and seems like step one is get that post count up

Was searching for a recipe after being away from the hobby since '97, followed a google link to your recipe database, lurked in the forums for a while, signed up lol. Man, this hobby has changed in 22 years lol.

I was reading up on converting kegs to electric keggles, and through the magic of the Google machine, homebrewtalk pops up! Glad to be here to check out all the sage advice and tips!

I've found you friendly, for the most part, and quite knowledgeable.
Sorry if it's been done.

Back