how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75540065_10220767403203852_6139145546171940864_n.jpg

Time for another moderator warning: Political commentary is not allowed anywhere on HBT, except in the "Debate" forum. Posts have been deleted.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

My parents got divorced when I was 15, and my dad lived on those things. I think that's why I enlisted in the Navy!

P.S. pleasure had nothing to do with it, it was kinda like a half done brownie!
Yea, back in the day you would have to heat those up in the oven. And wait....! That was before the microwave showed up in the kitchen. Those were the days. Kinda like when my dad said he had to walk 5 miles to school uphill both ways with no shoes. [emoji481]

This pic brings me back to TV trays, long shaggy orange carpet, and our 12” black and white Sears tv. Good times! [emoji482]

My older brother would remove the channel changing knob on the old B & W so I couldn't switch it to what I wanted to watch.
I finally figured out needle nose pliers worked, then the fighting resumed....

Yea, back in the day you would have to heat those up in the oven. And wait....! That was before the microwave showed up in the kitchen. Those were the days. Kinda like when my dad said he had to walk 5 miles to school uphill both ways with no shoes. [emoji481]

My dad's school story is that he rode his bicycle DOWN hill both ways to and from school. No snow involved as he was in southern Mississippi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back