how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5589.jpg

lol!
If you want entertainment, hang out at a popular boat launch on Memorial Day weekend when newbies are going for their first launch. Hilarity is almost guaranteed.
But, don't park anywhere near where they're trailering...

Cheers!

When I first bought my travel trailer I was backing into a spot in the campground, my wife was giving directions like a blind mime and I was about ready to drive home...a lady next to our spot came over and said she was a truck driver and would back in for me...embarrassing moment!

(I told my wife to sit down and leave me alone and I did get it into the spot by myself!).

When I first bought my travel trailer I was backing into a spot in the campground, my wife was giving directions like a blind mime and I was about ready to drive home...a lady next to our spot came over and said she was a truck driver and would back in for me...embarrassing moment!

(I told my wife to sit down and leave me alone and I did get it into the spot by myself!).

Backing a trailer is definitely something that takes quite a bit of practice/ patience. I have a class A CDL and one of the driving skills I had to do to pass my test was parallel park a full sized semi... which took a ton of practice before test day.

I love my amazing wife, but she often can't back her Explorer out of the driveway without getting stuck in the bushes. I would never want her to try backing a boat trailer. In her defense, the driveway is a bit tight for two cars, and it curves. My one mishap at a boat ramp was to back just a touch too far at low tide, getting the trailer wheels off the concrete into the mud. That was fun.

Back