how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moonpictures-640x426.jpg

my actual 6th grade school picture. 1974

funny also because I'm wearing pretty much the same shirt right now, but different color and very different size

12465891_10208512385230865_8512700390738973804_o.jpg

I'd be pist with all those kids in my yard! [emoji6]
well, thankfully they moved out in the middle of the night. Wife and I feel sorry for their 2 little girls though, both under 10 yrs old . We went over to the house and discovered it was wide open , all the girls things were just left behind.

Aviation ordnance, 6531. 1997-2001
HMH-465

‘99-‘00 31st MEU

Trained for armament, stationed at a transport squadron. Embarrassing! Though the experience was worth it. Many good times, many tragedies.

H&S Company, 8th Engineer Support Battalion, 2d Marine Logistics Group Forward, Camp Al Taqqadum, Iraq - 2005-2006! Oorah Marines!

Seriously? Archie Bunker was deleted due to a political theme? Are the moderators that young to not know how Carroll O'Conner satirized racism and closed minded thinking in the 70's ?
There was a lot of content on "All in the Family" that would be inappropriate outside of the "Debate" thread on HBT. This is a beer (wine, mead, etc.) forum, and political (religious, etc.) commentary is restricted to the "Debate" forum. "Commie Pinko" is a political term. The context of where it came from is irrelevant. Any further comment on this topic will be deleted.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

Back