• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston - 4 Tap Side by Side Perlick Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twang

Reaction score
For pickup in Northeast Houston.

Kenmore side by side 4 tap perlick kegerator. $400 (fridge, taps, liquid lines, gas lines, drip tray, drip tray, no manifold, Co2 tank sold separately )

Raspbery Pi and monitor for Raspberry Pints also available if wanted.

I also have a 5 gallon and 3 gallon ball lock keg, 10lb Co2 tank,. See this thread: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=548443

Wish I were ready to start kegging and I'd buy this from you. I linked it on the Humble Rogue Brewers Facebook page for you. Maybe one of those guys will want it. Good luck. Oh, and I love the Big Mouth Bubbler I bought from you!

Wish I were ready to start kegging and I'd buy this from you. I linked it on the Humble Rogue Brewers Facebook page for you. Maybe one of those guys will want it. Good luck. Oh, and I love the Big Mouth Bubbler I bought from you!

Thanks!

Kegerator is spoken for. If it falls through for whatever reason I will update this thread.

Back