Hop rhizomes for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Once again I am thinning out the field. Here is a list of rhizomes that I have

CASCADE 3 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
GALENA SOLD OUT
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER SOLD OUT
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING SOLD OUT
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE SOLD OUT

Shipping is 6.00 for up to 12. Bulk orders contact me for prices. No shipping to Wa, Hi or international.
PA residents add tax.

To streamline the ordering please send me your PayPal address and HBT username for feedback with what rhizomes you want and I will send you an invoice. I am only one person doing this and it would really help out. Thanks, Ray

A couple of questions HalifaxHops:

Are you CentralPenn Hops? Is that your website/farm?

Do you sell in person or only shipping? According to GMaps, you are only a 36M drive away (from Hummelstown); my mother in law lives in Marysville. That's why I ask.

Actually 48 minutes now when putting in exact addresses; if you are Central Penn Hops.

If you are Central Penn Hops, putting in the specific addresses now lists it as a 48Min drive. Was just curious. (Anyway to cut down on costs of shipping/etc is worth a shot).

Wow I am all kinds of fail at posting on this forum it seems.

A couple of questions HalifaxHops:

Are you CentralPenn Hops? Is that your website/farm?

Do you sell in person or only shipping? According to GMaps, you are only a 36M drive away (from Hummelstown); my mother in law lives in Marysville. That's why I ask.

No I am not central penn hops. Halifax hops in Halifax PA. Your welcome here any time. Central Penn is a friend of mine that is well on his way to having the biggest hopyard in PA. He is around 10 miles from me.

Still a good time to get and plant rhizomes? Or is it too late in the season/year to do that (talking for Central PA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back