Honeymoon in SE Asia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinc_Saucier

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Looking for some suggestions/recommendations for honeymoon destinations in SE Asia. We've traveled in the region before, Phuket (both of us), Singapore (just me). We're looking for two (or more) places to visit, at least one place where we can explore and be tourists, and one where we can just relax (with some light sightseeing). We'll be traveling in late May/early June, and are currently thinking of Hanoi for sightseeing (5-6 days), and Bali for relaxing (5-6 days).

Any suggestions/thoughts/recommendations welcome!

Thanks!

I did a lot of work in Malaysia when I was pipelining. Loved the small coastal towns. Not so much for the stuff to do and see. It's a great place to just kick back and enjoy the time as it passed by.

Cherating is a nice spot. The resort I stayed at was all open air except the rooms. In the morning I would watch the monkeys run around the clearing next to the hotel. I never liked the big cities to much like here in the US just different people. The think I found the most refreshing is when the little towns stoped the jungle picked right back up

Back