Hometown brewer on the news and in the spotlight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doog_Si_Reeb

Beer is Good. And stuff!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of our hometown brewers and a fellow Dukes of Ale member is going national! He won one of the three slots in the Sam Adams Longshot comp this year with his American Barleywine. He's a great guy and a great brewer! I'll definitely buy the longshot 6-pack this year.

Ben was also on the news this evening. Here's the link to his story.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/business/rio-rancho-home-brewer-going-national

Congrats Ben!

Yea I hope those 6 packs make it down here to panama city this year, I really want to try that beer. Congrats to your friend

I don't know ben, but wow he won the longshot and the pro-am the same day, and he has only been brewing for about 2 or 3 years. There was a great interview with Ben on thebrewingnetwork a couple weeks ago. Good Job Ben!

I just found the Dukes of Ale website and I'm hoping to stop by at the meeting this Thursday. I'd really like to meet some other homebrewers in person.

I just found the Dukes of Ale website and I'm hoping to stop by at the meeting this Thursday. I'd really like to meet some other homebrewers in person.

I've been slacking with attending recent meetings due to work and school conflicts, but I'm going to try hard to make this next one. The Dukes are a great group with all levels of brewers. The meetings are always fun and informative. I highly recommend checking it out!

Latest posts

Back