Homebrewed morphine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty interesting read...but it sounds like you would need a full on lab in order to maintain the conditions necessary to turn sugar into morphine.

Pretty interesting read...but it sounds like you would need a full on lab in order to maintain the conditions necessary to turn sugar into morphine.

Aw man... Don't spoil my dream of going pro with my nano morphine brew house!:mad:

I've read Woodlandbrew's yeast washing write-ups... I should be ok.

Maybe I can get wilserbrewer to sew me up a morphine bag and AlphaOmega to code a morphine profile in the STC-1000+. Then if one of the RaspberryPints dudes will make me a morphine taplist, I'll be set!

I'll post my "going pro" thread any day now.

HAHA, and here I am trying to think of ways to get THC into my brew with all of the legalization going on...but you are taking it to the next level! I like it!

Not to be the guy in the room with the foil hat, but do you think this could this be used as a weapon to regulate home brewing moving forward?

Back