Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, @TxBrew! Hope to win one of these prizes! Check out this tiny grasshopper that was hanging out on my hop plants this year.

19113787_10103186885762245_13027073533980157_n.jpg

Awesome new setup, was wondering why things looked different @TxBrew. Currently enjoying 2 types of Graff courtesy of Brandon O's recipe. Why does vacuum sealing hops make me look like a pot dealer?

Attachments

• 2017-03-05 19.30.29.jpg
    2017-03-05 19.30.29.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
Thanks @TxBrew

Fingers crossed!

Here's a Blonde Ale I made

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-11-18 at 19.49.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-11-18 at 19.49.30.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 41
@TxBrew

My 1yr old brew helper helpomg Carb a Bamdwagon NEIPA!

Attachments

• 20171119_181628.jpg
    20171119_181628.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Hey @TxBrew --- Love the Forum...keep up the great work! I appreciate all the awesome info from this amazing community!

Here's a Vermont Maple Porter I will be bottling this weekend.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Vermont Maple Porter.jpg
    Vermont Maple Porter.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

@TxBrew tagging totally worked.

Attachments

• 2011-01-27-16-30-53-230-orig.jpg
    2011-01-27-16-30-53-230-orig.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
@TxBrew

Photo of the new mash tun I build a few weeks ago. This was it's first full run with the sparge arm and 50lb of grain.

Attachments

• IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

20171111_161455.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Count me in!
@wichitapilot99
20171111_161455.jpg

Planning my brewing schedule to be ready for Homebrew Alley in early February (New York City).

Attachments

• SHHM07c.jpg
    SHHM07c.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
@TxBrew I hope that people from "the old continent" are also eligible for this giveaway :)

Pantheon Brewery.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew! Thanks for the opportunity to win some new equipment to help with the journey to the best brew! Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back