Homebrew + Chili = Death of loved ones.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
For the love of God, what is it that makes homebrew and chili conspire to kill me and everyone within 3 city blocks when these substances meet?

I mean you know its bad when you would gladly pay 2 bits to get into a truck stop in Calcutta in August for some fresh air to escape the evilness that is within my bowels.

Every little move i make this evilness escapes from me. The damn EPA has a tent over my house and is calling me outside from a bullhorn as i type this.

I walked by the bed and saw the cat sleeping and lifted a cheek and let him have a little wiff. Poor thing promptly got up and moved to the other end of the bed and gave me the evil eye as if to say "Dude what did i ever do to you?"

Careful kids this is like mixing bleach and ammonia. Its all fun and games until someone goes into respiratory distress.

I have two Boston Terriers in my house. We have all built up a tolerance for this sort of toxicity.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Every Friday afternoon, I take a long lunch break and go to one of the local craft beer bars in town. I get the extra-hot chili and drink a local microbrew or two to put out the flames.

SWMBO hates this ritual, or rather, the smells/noises that result later that evening....

Latest posts

Back