Home brewing version 2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willyd57

Lets get'er done!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi y'all from Western Iowa! I just turned 64 and getting ready to do my first all grain brew soon. I have brewed beer before but that was 30 years ago, and I used a kit instead of mashing my own grains. I have aquired about 98% of what I need to bottle my first batch. But I need to build a rack of some sort to keep my lauter tun and hot liquor tank above the boil kettle. Then I need to do a walk through of the process using just water to make sure I have the steps down well. I don't want to have one of those Awww **** moments on berw do because I forgot something!

Cheers
Bill

Good one! LOL. I can't help it, after 20 years in the military I don't anything without training and a plan! lol

no suicide missions allowed! :mug: (and i was half ass serious, if there is some bacterial taste you don't like, and it's not like fresh bottled water....)

Welcome and in case you haven't figured it out yet you will always be looking at improvements to you skill level and equipment. All part of this obsession we call a hobby. But you can find answers to questions and instructions for equipment plus a bountiful amount of recipes etc within the bounds of this forum.

:mug:

Latest posts

Back