Home brewer from Spain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danegon

Reaction score
Hello all!!

My name is Daniel. I´m a home brewer 6 months ago, therefore I still have a lot to learn. I would like to say hello to everybody in this list. My last all-grain beer was a wheat beer which is still fermenting in the bottle. Next weekend it´ll be ready to be open. I would like to share my knowledge with all of you.

Regards from Madrid, Spain.

:)

Daniel

Good to have you on the board. If you have recipes for some of your local craftbrews, you might consider posting them.

Hello All, and thank you for your warm welcome.

David, the thing is that home brewing is not very common in Spain, so most of the literature, recipes and tips we use we borrow from you over there or from northern Europe. In any case, I´ll try to contribute as much as I can to this forum and let you know anything new that I learn from my brewing buddies in Spain. By the way, I just bought from Amazon US the book "Seven Barrel Brewery Brewers' Handbook" by Gregory Noonan, but I haven´t received it yet . I´ve heard that it is a good book, is that right? The book that I mostly used for increasing my knowledge so far is "How to Brew" by John Palmer. It is sad that we scarcely have brewing literature in Spanish. :(

Cheers to all!!

Daniel

Back