• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Home Brew Stuff Downingtown,PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a bunch of miscellaneous home-brew stuff for sale CHEAP. $125, BUT you must take it all , I'm moving and I have WAY too much stuff and I'd need to gone as soon as possible. Preferably by this weekend.

Please excuse my jumbled list, I'm just trying to remember what I have. please don't ask me for pics. I have a ton of stuff and when you show up you'll be more than happy I'm sure.

8" hop spider (do not know if I can find the posts)

3 better bottles (can use a good cleaning, but they have never been cleaned with a brush and I would think they are less than a year old)

SS Kettle w lid (I think is 8 gallons) with a sight gauge. It has two additional holes that will need to be closed (temp and valve) (I may have a valve for you and MAYBE a temp gauge, but don't count on these items)
I etched the gallon gallon marks inside and it stops at 7, looks like there in room for another gallon. I didn't do a good job etching, but it boiled wort just fine :)

Aluminum 5 gallon pot (not in good condition at all) I use is as a storage bucket. ( can just toss this if you don't want it)

I have a rectangle cooler (not setup for home-brew but you can take one if you'd like)

I have a 25ft chiller (in just okay shape)

Barley crusher grain mill (I assembled it backwards you'll have to reassemble and try to oil it) I have had some issues with it, but they have a warranty.

If my beer doesn't make it to the next round in the NHC
I have a storage tub of vacuum sealed grains (various types) and I think about ~20 of two row left in a sack.
I also have bunch of hops in my freezer (some of these may be pretty old) and I even have some hop extract.

Interested in the barley crusher if you will ship and sell individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Okay, Hungry4hops fells through. I sent an email to kenmcchord.

Sorry, to others in line, but I'm not willing to ship or part out.

Here is a pic of some of the stuff. Looks like I have 5 better bottle carboys two are bubblers.

image.jpg

I am outside of Reading, and can meet whenever/wherever you want if anyone in front of me falls through.

Could you please provide the dimensions of the spider including the length of the rods? Thanks

Well add me to the cue. I'd take it all and could meet just about anytime this weekend

Sorry, I took almost all of it to the dump yesterday. :( I know there were a few that posted on this thread, but all of the PMs that I got fell through and I just don't have time to drive and or wait on people....

I personally would've rather heard you sold everything. What a waste! Too bad you couldn't ship or part ways with individual items...

I live in Glenside and can come Sunday to pick up whatever you have left if I'm interested. What do you still have left?

that's a real shame. i live less than an hour away, and was going to contact you about saturday.
really hate to hear you just dumped it!

Back