• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Home brew stuff divorce sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryguth

Reaction score
See pictures.. 1500obo for everything...

image.jpg

I assumed it was the ex-wife unloading her ex-husband's brew stuff while he's away.

I would never be able to buy his brewing equipment under those conditions - I have a personal code I follow and that would violate it.

However, if she was selling his brand new Ferrari for $15k, my code would not apply in that case.

Give the guy a break, hes going through a divorce. If you think for a minute, I am sure you can come up with a few reasons...

Been there, done that. Wish I had kept some of the crap that I sold (custom tube-chassis rock crawler specifically). My advice is very real. Pack all that up and move it to your friend's/parent's/my house and wait until after the D is done. You'll want it again.

His previous post said: "Will deliver for a fee within 50 miles..located in Orange County, so Cali"

Too far for me, but somebody could get a nice setup for a reasonable price.

Help the guy out, fellas.

Been there, done that. Wish I had kept some of the crap that I sold (custom tube-chassis rock crawler specifically). My advice is very real. Pack all that up and move it to your friend's/parent's/my house and wait until after the D is done. You'll want it again.

This +100. Bad times right now, but the sun will come back out and you will want this equipment again.

The only reason I would ever sell any of my equipment is if I became a full blown alcoholic. If this is the case and the reason for the big D, sell it all and get help.
Its a nice setup!

Possibly interested in the small keg, again if you decide to part out. Would need it shipped to WI though...

Well if we ever get a response back, I'm interested in a few of these pieces. I'm in North Orange County, so I don't mind driving to pick it up.

Parting things out

15 gallon Kettle with burner and thermometer - 250
6 gallon Glass Carboy with handles- 50
Better bottle Carboy - 25
2 Brewing buckets - 25
Cooper Immersion chiller with hoses - 75
Brewing filter with hose connects - 35
10 gallon All grain igloo mash tun - 100
Mash paddle -50
Thief - 25
Funnel and mesh strainer -10
Siphon - 25
Extra Misc hoses - 30

Or take it all for - 500

I am not in the market or anywhere near close enough geographically... But what happened to the good stuff. Kegs, kegerator etc.????

Ya Im with kh54s10, if you have any corny kegs left, I'd be more then happy to come buy them off you

Would you be willing to sell separate? Don't need three ha I would buy all three if you can drop the price though. I'm over in Buena Park, so i could drive over anytime and get them. Would you be willing to do 120 for all 3, and I'll come right now with cash in hand

Would you be willing to sell separate? Don't need three ha I would buy all three if you can drop the price though. I'm over in Buena Park, so i could drive over anytime and get them. Would you be willing to do 120 for all 3, and I'll come right now with cash in hand

Pm sent

Still have

15gallon brew Kettle with thermometer - 150
10gallon Mash cooler - 75
3 Ball Lock kegs and one Mini 2.5 gallon ball lock - 250
Glass Carboy with handles and better bottle Carboy - 75

not sure what things cost over there, but i can get everything you have listed for the same price, most things for less, at my LHBS. Especially the kegs. You want $180 for 3. A block away i can get em for $41 ea. And $50 for a carboy? they are $35 brand new.....

Latest posts

Back