Home Bar Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgster

Reaction score
I'm looking for input / resources on designing a bar for my newly finished basement. Any input on must haves or things that you missed and wish you didn't when you out your bar in would be much appreciated!

My mechanical room is directly behind the bar so I plan on having taps in the wall and the keezer sitting out of sight in the other room. That is about as much as I have done for plans :)

money no object? I'd get plumbing to the bar. Always nice to be able to dump/rinse a glass when changing a keg quickly. Or just dump something someone didn't like. I'd put in an ice maker as well. Again, this is all "Money no object" stuff. The woodworking isn't too hard, just need to figure out dimensions and what you want where.

My bar has the keezer on the back side of the wall. I put a decent size blower to circulate air around the lines so I don't get foam any more. Computer fans didn't cut it.

Back