holiday six pack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek_chaser

Reaction score
Here's the plan. I want to have 6 different beers to give as a six pack for my friends and family for the holidays. I have an amber ale (bottled), an agave wheat with lime (in secondary), a milk chocolate stout (brewing as I type), an apple pie stout (next week project), and a pumpkin ale (after milk chocolate is bottled). I was thinking a sweet potatoe with bacon ale, but that might be too close to pumpkin. We are going to try bacon for a football season beer. Any suggestions on the 6th one?

What holiday were they going to be delivered on ? Thanksgiving or sometime in December?
Could go with a Christmas ale or winter warmer. Or maybe a pale ale/ESB to balance out the sweet styles you've got lined up.

Why not something you've brewed before that you know will be good? Sometimes simple can be appreciated, too.

I'm actually so new to brewing that the red bread is my very first one. And sp these are my first beers. :)

Back