Hmmm, thinking of a catchy name....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So i'm thinking for my brew tomorrow:

20#'s Pale Malt
1# Crystal whatever
1# Dark roasted malted wheat
1# Dark roasted malted barley
8oz's Black malted rye

couple ounces of chinook for 60....

(10 gal batch)

I keep seeing "Cream of Three crops", so i just thought i'd share my plan for "Crap of Three Crops"....lol

Or do you think something more like "Cleaning Triplets Diapers" would be a better sell? :tank:

I expect to get around 88%-90% efficiency... so along with the gluco i add, going to be strong....

I like your ingredient "crystal whatever"
How about Dark Crystal Whatever?
I made this from stuff.

lol, it's homemade, so all i can do is look at it and say "Hmmm" :)

edit: and "i made this from stuff" is actually my FAVE beer style! :mug: (i was trying to get fancy with this one, because of the three different dark grains!)

gesundheit?

good one, i never would have had to learn about vitamins and minerals, amino acids and stuff like that if it wasn't for my drinking.....not sure if dark beer in particular had anything to do with it though...

Get Cereal!

multi grain, not just for hipsters anymore....

brewed it yesterday...got 87% efficiency, or a OG of 1.073. Whatever you like to figure....

Fermenting now at 85f with nottingham yeast, lol.....

"NotAnotherDumper"

nothing's a dumper to me, i have the proper equipment to salvage anything....i'd just have to call it "Twice boiled" beer.....:D

drinking it today, still kinda warm and flat...i realized the dark roasted barley malt, was actually the smoked stuff i made....

tastes all-right....don't really get much from the rye or wheat though....next attempt will be more of a lighter roast....

Back