• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio HLT (HERMS) and Boil Keggles (Canton, Oh)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SZaleski

Reaction score
I am selling my HLT HERMS and boil keggles. I set these up but never used them. I wound up getting a full SS Brewtech system instead. These cost me over $340 to build. Asking price is $300 with local pick-up only. These are in fantastic condition. The HLT has no dings. The Boil has a small ding that you have to physical look for to find it. I polished both of them. They are not a mirror finish but they were good enough for what I wanted. This is for local pick-up in Canton, Ohio. I will not ship. Cash sale only. If interested please email me at [email protected]

HLT:
-50' x 3/8" HERMS coil
-Dip Tube that leaves about 1/4" liquid at most in bottom
-Recirculation port at top to recirculate water for consistent heating
-Blichmann Thermometer (weldless)
-Sight gauge
-1/2" nipple used
-1/2" 3 piece ball valves (you'll need some more as I used a couple for my new set-up)
-All bulk heads are welded except thermometer and sight gauge
-Everything is 304SS

Boil:
-Dip Tube that is angled way from bottom to prevent hop pick-up
-Whirlpool Port
-Sight Gauge
-All bulk heads are welded except sight gauge
-Everything is 304SS

I bought the ball valves and fittings from BargainFittings.com and highly recommend the purchaser do the same. The 3 piece ball valves are only $10 and the quick disconnects are priced great. There are two male quick disconnects still on this set-up. They ONLY match up to BargainFittings disconnects as their stem is shorter than most. I can go over that all with the purchaser.

20160502_193827.jpg

20160502_193839.jpg

20160502_193857.jpg

Back