High My Name Is Brews Willis and I made a How two Video, Check it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the spelling and grammar on the header, not a chance I'd go there. Even the title looks like the video would be very irritating.

I have to admit, Brews Willis gave me a little bit of the chuckle. Sorry for judging but the girl looks like she's been involved with some other substances than beer haha.

High My Name Is Brews Willis and I made a How two Video, Check it

"Hi. My name is BrewsWillis and I made a How-to video. Check it out!"

-that's for those of us who think that "two" is a number" and "high" is a state, not a greeting.

I will say that your video is aptly titled, and I made it an entire 12 seconds before I couldn't take it anymore.

Wow, 18 replies and no yippie kie yay comments. What's the matter with you people?? :D

die-hard-51.jpg

First:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA[/ame]

Second, hanging on to the end does get you the quote of the video:

"Wait, wait, what ish happening? I don't even understhand..."

:tank:

Its a very technical video please, goes through all the latest steps. This beer is probably going to go to the nationals and farther. Maybe even the world if i had to guess please.

Its a very technical video please, goes through all the latest steps. This beer is probably going to go to the nationals and farther. Maybe even the world if i had to guess please.

That's great! I'm a judge, judging the nationals, as are many of us around here. It's cool that we'll get to try your beer. What's farther than the nationals? I just never heard of a competition further than the NHC, and I'd like to learn about that. It'd be fun to judge a competition like that, for sure.

Make sure you post photos of your medals, as that would be awesome.

That's great! I'm a judge, judging the nationals, as are many of us around here. It's cool that we'll get to try your beer. What's farther than the nationals? I just never heard of a competition further than the NHC, and I'd like to learn about that. It'd be fun to judge a competition like that, for sure.

*snicker*

I've probably told you before. You. Kick. Arse.

...........I just never heard of a competition further than the NHC, and I'd like to learn about that. It'd be fun to judge a competition like that, for sure.

I find that shocking Yooper, I guess you've never heard of the United Federation of Homebrewers have you? You know..."to boldly go where no brew has gone before"?? They host functions all over the galaxy. Last year, the Romulans took first place with their Romulan Ale at the Neutral Zone Beer Festival near the mining planet of Praxus (which just barely edged McCoy's Maibock....maybe next year we'll get 'em). It's not easy being a judge for the UFHB. I think you have to spend at least two years at Starfleet Beercademy to be able to judge in these competitions.

I think next year's event will be on Vulcan. Rumour has it, Veejer will be the guest speaker. Either her or Sinead O Conner. I really don't know how I keep getting those two mixed up.

Oh yeah, Yippee Ki Yay. (I misspelled it on my last post)

:D

Okay, so the video is silly, intentionally. And the OP is over-enthusiastic, though I take his remarks about winning the world to be in fun. I like to think of homebrewers as a friendly, supportive crowd, most of the time.

Okay, so the video is silly, intentionally. And the OP is over-enthusiastic, though I take his remarks about winning the world to be in fun. I like to think of homebrewers as a friendly, supportive crowd, most of the time.

Agree. Good thing that Adam Sandler didn't post an excerpt from Happy Gilmore.

Back