Hi!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevereigh

Reaction score
Newbie to Brewing here! Originally from Ohio, now living in Seattle. I, like many others, really enjoyed consuming beer throughout my college days. Now that I am in my post-college days and have acquired a taste for better beers it's time for me to start brewing beer myself.

I've done a decent amount of research, have a couple books and am starting my equipment list and recipe list. Obviously for my first batch I want to do something easy and move on to the more difficult things later on, but for the first few batches I will keep it relatively simple until I have a good hold on the process.

Hopefully after my next paycheck I will be able to purchase all of the equipment and my first batch or twos worth of ingredients.

Cheers!:mug:

It take at least 5 case of your favorite store bought beer to get started. One for organization of your first batch,and four more before you drink it. It goes like this; drink, brew, wait, drink, wait, lurk on HBT, drink, wait, lurk, drink, bottle, wait, drink,wait, lurk, and finally drink your stuff. Welcome stevereigh to HBT:tank:

It take at least 5 case of your favorite store bought beer to get started. One for organization of your first batch,and four more before you drink it. It goes like this; drink, brew, wait, drink, wait, lurk on HBT, drink, wait, lurk, drink, bottle, wait, drink,wait, lurk, and finally drink your stuff. Welcome stevereigh to HBT:tank:

That's kind of what I was thinking the process was like, though I will say I have drank about a case doing my research before brewing...:tank:

Back