Hi-Res Cost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernsanity

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right spot but I'm looking for some guidance: not sure what the value is for a 4-pack of Hi-Res. Going for $14.59. Is this an OK price to pay? Don't want to get ripped off ( and it happens around me too much).

Thanks!

Not sure if this is the right spot but I'm looking for some guidance: not sure what the value is for a 4-pack of Hi-Res. Going for $14.59. Is this an OK price to pay? Don't want to get ripped off ( and it happens around me too much).

Thanks!

I can tell you that I am in the mid west and that I paid $10 for a four pack. I am drinking one now and i think it is absolutely worth every penny. I highly doubt that you will regret spending $15. My vote is to go for it.

Btw, get ready for a grapefruit-bomb. It's the most grapefruit I've ever tasted in a beer, and i love it

Absolutely went for it and was not disappointed. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I loved it. The taste was very unique to me. Indefinitely picked up on the grapefruit and i like big beers so tasting the 11.1% on the back end was fine with me. Unlike any DIPA I've ever had before- like a can of hop juice.

Cloning it would be sick. I'd love to try a sample of the clone. Good luck!

Ridiculous.

Hi-Res is $11.49 for a 4-pack in Connecticut.

Wow! I'm happy I spent the $15, but $11 sounds better explains to SWMBO

$12.99 in Maryland (not including our ridiculous taxes). Local bottle shop blew thru 6 cases in less than a week had to hunt it down elsewhere, hope it's worth it.

I think it's worth it. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Where in MD are you? I'm close to the pa/md line.

I live in Centreville over on the shore but work very close to BWI.

Back