Hi, I'm Kate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello...joined here to get suggestions and help....hope I'll get them when needed....!

"Kate" is really a test to see how many of us guys jump to greet someone who has no intention of brewing, but has an obviously female user name.;)

lol, welcome KATE!

Brew something.

"Kate" is really a test to see how many of us guys jump to greet someone who has no intention of brewing, but has an obviously female user name.;)

lol, welcome KATE!

Brew something.

Yeah, you probably are right, lol.
And a 16 year old brewing???? Can't say I have ever done that. I started at 15 with my first gallon of wine/hootch.

yeah, you probably are right, lol.
And a 16 year old brewing???? Can't say i have ever done that. I started at 15 with my first gallon of wine/hootch.

*stay where you are, pedophile prevention agents have been dispatched to your location*

;)

Thanks...brew is basically a drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling...so for me its tea....

I know it is quite fun to lurk and see all the you MALE beernerds falling all over yourselves in the presence of this FEMALE, but don't you find this all a little fishy?....First her name...KATE16? Mebbe 16 years old?!?!?! And Tea???? Not of the fermented kind?

Somethings not right here....and you guys are so busy preening in the presence of supposed estrogen that you're missing out on something....Probably this

616200895925AM_internet.jpg

;)

I know it is quite fun to lurk and see all the you MALE beernerds falling all over yourselves in the presence of this FEMALE, but don't you find this all a little fishy?....First her name...KATE16? Mebbe 16 years old?!?!?! And Tea???? Not of the fermented kind?

Somethings not right here....and you guys are so busy preening in the presence of supposed estrogen that you're missing out on something....Probably this

;)

haha, your a funny guy Revvy but yes this is suspicious but I'm not really interested enough to care at this point.

So, Kate is looking at producing her own Ethanol on a small scale for cleaning her Marble Tile?

or

Her marble countertops are soo badly stained that she figures the only ecologically responsible way to deal with them is to rip them up and use them as Yorkshire stones so, naturally, she came here to research the subtle nuances of brewing with this nearly forgotten technique.

Yeah. That is it. I know it.

And the thread from Kate16 breaks 1,000 views in less than 24 hours while the surrounding threads are still in single digit views. I now see this forums true colors... and I must be in good company.

Back