Hi from Western PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AcmeRidgeRose_Nate

Reaction score
Hey everyone....I am Nate Kenney...a homemade winemaker from Western PA near Pittsburgh. I have been making homemade wine four about 7 yrs now. Started out picking grapes from my grandparents huge arbor cause there was an abudance of grapes one year..more then they could can or make into jelly and juice so I took over my grandparents wine making. I altered their process...moderized it some and here I am....I love making it. Also made a PLum Wine from my grandfathers plum tree a few years back...thought it was a disaster....turned out to be one of the best things I made...to bad I only had 2 cases of it...thought it was bad....but after sitting 3 yrs...it was awsome. I dont know alot...just the simple things....here to learn more...I ask alot of questions and like everyones opinions...so please share. Looking forward to joining in conversations.

Back