Hi from central Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyto

Reaction score
I just joined the forum, I found it when doing a search for storing harvested yeast.

Been homebrewing for 22 years, all grain for 10 or 12 years. I diy as much equipment as I can, hence my mash tun made from an igloo cooler.

I currently have an IPA in my catalyst fermenter.

Hello to all from David in Alabama.

Welcome David. You'll fit right in, you'll find everybody from high dollar turn key brewerys to dirty old boot open fermenters here. With that much seat time, you may be quite the contributor.

Mostly online. Pearly’s in HSV has a small selection. I stopped in and bought some cleaner and hops Sat. Good folks.

Near Birmingham. I use Alabrew in Pelham. They have a pretty solid selection. CO2 refills are much cheaper there than at a welding supply store. Good place to get whole bags of grains.

I went to Albrew on Wednesday. They are very nice people and answered all my questions. I wish they were closer to me.

Back