Hi all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CameronK

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I created this account a few months ago, but I've been lurking for a while. I've been brewing for almost 2 years now. I'm a big nerd, so I probably spend more time researching, planning, and redesigning process or equipment than I actually do brewing. I just moved houses and I told myself that I would make some massive changes to my equipment before I brewed again, then I found myself in the garage putting some spaghetti wiring together to give me my brew-fix. Current goal is to move entirely away from NTP, because my god, do I hate peeling teflon tape from and cleaning all those damn threads...

Quick question. I'm an engineer so I hate when I can't figure something out, but I can't figure out how to PM anyone. Can anybody help? Is there maybe a rep threshold that I need to be able to PM folks?

Hello and welcome to the community from CT!

I believe you need to post a certain number of times before you can send messages.

Thanks! Austinite here, seems there's a lot of us from central Texas on here!

Thanks for confirming, I suspected that was the case I just couldn't find anything concrete.

Back