Hey Ya'll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverbeer

Reaction score
Hello from the Carolina LowCountry. I've been on a lot of forums, from how to fix my poor ole jeep to how to remove rust from stainless steel( use aluminum foil and water or soda and rub lightly), some have been helpful and some have been 'bout hostile. I've got to say that this is the happiest & most helpful forum I have found. I don't imagine the beer has anything to to do with it. I'm glad to be a member and look forward to making many brew friends.
Just put my 1st batch in gallon jugs for priming ,it stunk to hi hell , hope it gets better,(found the jugs at an old moonshine still site, took forever to clean, I like to recycle) .Too much work to bottle. It was tarwieber extract. I bought it from Gerald @ Savannah home brew , he's a great guy and it's nice to get advice from someone who's won ribbons for his beer. Support your LHBS.
I have a small metal lathe & milling machine, if you have any small design ideas , let me know, I like to make new things. Maybe I can do a prototype for you.
Thank you for having me, time to pour another. Have a happy time.

Howdy from Oxford, NC.

Sure am envious....wish I could happen upon an old still site ;)

Back