Hey Y'all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choosybeggar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Even on the board for a month or two (or three) but hadn't seen the intro forum. I've been brewing for about 2 years, began with AG my second batch. I brew 5-6 gal about once a month. I have a keezer with taps running from my garage to the kitchen. My other hobbies/interests are snowboarding, guitar, science, pretty much any outdoor activity. I live in the PacNW, affording me limitless opportunities to explore mountains, waterways, forests, and brew pubs.

Love this board and the brewing wizards therein. Thanks for all your input.

-CB

What are you doing introducing yourself with a "Y'all" living in the Pacific Northwest? Southern Transplant? :)

What are you doing introducing yourself with a "Y'all" living in the Pacific Northwest? Southern Transplant? :)

Nah. I'm a Yank. Huge fan of the Coen Bros. film, Raising Arizona, though. In college, used to recite about 70% of the dialog from memory. Developed a fondness for the dialect (which even though set in Arizone, includes more than a few y'alls). Apologies if I confused y'all :D

Back