"Hey" from a New Yorker in California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn-Brewtality

Four Beasts Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Been a lurker here for a while, finally registered. I frequent the MoreBeer forums a bit. Been homebrewing for about a year and a half now. Recently moved from New York City to Redwood City, CA for a new job.

Welcome aboard!

I've spent some time in both New York and Redwood City, and I don't think you'll find a lot of difference between the two. :D I envy you being just a short hop away from San Francisco, one of the truly great beer cities. Judging by some of the beers "in your fridge," I think you'll be pretty happy there.

Welcome aboard!

I've spent some time in both New York and Redwood City, and I don't think you'll find a lot of difference between the two. :D I envy you being just a short hop away from San Francisco, one of the truly great beer cities. Judging by some of the beers "in your fridge," I think you'll be pretty happy there.

thats the truth. It was possible to get almost any beer in NYC (Thank you New Beer Distributors on Chrystie Street), but being able to get Russian River this easy is mind blowing!

If your living here... your not a New Yorker.. your a Californian.

A popular radio show I listen to in the afternoon, Tom Leykes... he says everyone from NY, says so within the first 30 seconds of getting on the air.. and 99% of them live in California and never go back.

hahahah

just bustin your balls... :mug:

hello and welcome to the forum.

If your living here... your not a New Yorker.. your a Californian.

I don't care who says what... I lived my whole life in New York City. I bleed Giants blue. Real pizza comes from Francesco's on 67th and real hot dogs come from Gray's Papaya on 8th. The best place in the world to see a live show is Irving Plaza. Beer history is at McSorley's Old Ale House on 7th and the best place for real history is the Natural History Museum. My last apartment was 3 blocks from Ground Zero. I might live in California till the day I die, but you better believe I'll say I'm a New Yorker until my very last breath. :rockin::mug:

Back