Hey All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvers24

Reaction score
I got into mead making last year as a direct result of working in call centers make people sick. So as I was sicker then a dog, I also resort to drinking, this time however, I was also bored.
So I started looking up wine making originally on youtube. Landed on City Steady, and realizing that when I have questions I need to ask, and being overlooked sucks.
So I started researching as well on the internet other meads, and specially cider. and found this forum.
What beings me to registering here however is I am reaching out and wanting to make other things.

And for me to do that, I have to be in a community that can help me achieve the goals I want to accomplish! And have fun in the process.

with your introduction, perhaps....

1601782108942.png

LOL :mug:

I also worked in a call center! Started brewing kombucha after a neighbor gave me a scoby during the early quarantine period, found it was easier than expected to start brewing beer, so now I'm here!

Latest posts

Back