Hey 3-tier guys.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perkins98

Reaction score
How has everyone attached thier HLT to you top tier. I figure once it's up there I shouldn't have to take it down very often. What have you guys done to permanately/semi attached your keggles to your top tier?

Nope, mine wont fit out the garage door if i did that. I dont have to move it often, but that is one reason why i dont. also, if i have a long break from brewing, i want to be able to make sure its cleaned out well without having to pull the ladder out.

My burner is bolted down but the kettle is not. I have a QD on the lid so I just hook up my water line and I never have to go up there until it's time to take it down.

I ust put 1 vertical piece of flat stock about an 1 1/2" long and put a small pin through it and the keg skirt. I worried about bumping the rig when it was low and spilling it. Hold it solid enough to keep it put.

Back