Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for the code! I've been holding off and eyeing these false bottoms every since I started brewing. Time to pull the trigger!

I would like a code too please.

And what is the build quality of the 14 gallon brewpot? There are no specs as to thickness, bottom, etc. Is it like the thin generic pots or somewhat thicker?

Getting my order tomorrow! Can't freakin wait. Thanks again Jay.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Say hello to heaven... I've got a big order when your ready!

Say hello to my little friend......The PROMO code

Getting my order tomorrow! Can't freakin wait. Thanks again Jay.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

You bet man! I LOVE being able to help out where I can and meet a few new friends along the way!

Cheers
Jay

PM's sent my fellow brewers!

Have a great weekend you guys and THANK YOU for all the orders and all the comments! We love hearing them!

I am headed to the Humboldt Home Brew Festival in Arcata CA for the weekend. So if you reply and don't see a PM...Have no fear, I will get you on Monday.

Cheers
Jay

Alright guys I am back from the coast and the MASSIVE Humboldt Homebrewers Festival! What a BLAST!!!

PMs and Promo codes sent, if by chance I missed you let me know.

Cheers
Jay

How long is the code good for? Just through April?
the adult in me is grumbling about home repairs...the kid in me is thinking, what's another $100?

How long is the code good for? Just through April?
the adult in me is grumbling about home repairs...the kid in me is thinking, what's another $100?

I REALLY like the kid in you!;)

Now… This is an HBT ONLY sale. You have to respond to this thread to get the promo code. I will PM you the promo code and you have UNTIL THE SALE ENDS to use it.
The sale is going to run through May 3, 2014 - “BIG BREW DAY” - and will expire the next day - May 4, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The winners of the 3 special orders will be drawn via a Microsoft Excel random number generator on Monday, May 5, 2014 - “Cinco de Mayo” day - and a YouTube video will be posted in the thread for you to see who won.

Cheers
Jay

Back