Helpp with recipess please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diego123

Reaction score
Hi a have done 2 batchess and both have turned out drinkable but not great(honey ale, wheat honey ale), the main issue is that in my locality ingredientes are really scarce the only malts and hops the store sells are:
Malts:
Base Malt
Chocolate Malt
Roasted Malt
Caramel Malt

Hops:
Cascade
Kent Golding

Does anybody have an idea on what types of beers am I able to make with the ingredients listed above?

You're not limited to your local shop, even though it is cool to support local businesses. Try looking at the websites for Northern Brewer, Austin Homebrew Supply, etc. The ingredients you can get online, as well as the pre-prepared kits of tried and true recipes, are pretty much limitless.

EDIT: But with those ingredients, you can probably do stouts, ESBs, pale ale, cream ale. What yeast is available?

If using just what you listed on hand I would brew some pale, amber, and brown ales.

^ or a yummy single malt and hope beer :) try looking online. It's fun and easy to order and you have a huge variety of things you can get.

Single hop beer with cascade... yumm! Lol

Latest posts

Back