Help with Neato beer labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhoDatDad78

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know what I need to do to calibrate for the labels? Is there a template to Use? I used the template they have on the website, added my posts and text, just need to print now. My printer is fitting all four labels onto the space for one.

My guess is that one of your printer settings needs to change. Are you able to print preview?

I didn't wanna mess with the templates so I just arranged them in illustrator roughly where they needed to be and adjusted until they were right. It took two tries. Then I just saved it as an .ai document so I can go back in and edit/print when needed. Once I had one figured out it was simple to do the rest.

No print preview. That was my original thought, but HP has dumbed down the printing software. I have no idea about illustrator, is that an Adobe program?

I save art work as a .jpg or .png when I use Open Office Draw. Saving as one of these formats may be a solution to get the print as you have it arranged on the page.

They have a software plugin that's required called MediaFace Online Plugin, it's required for their templates

Yeah, their software is limited, it needs to be integrated with something that allows more margin and format controls. Their attempt is admirable, but they don't make it easy for support. I'm going to transfer it to word and tinker with it.

No print preview. That was my original thought, but HP has dumbed down the printing software. I have no idea about illustrator, is that an Adobe program?

Illustrator is an adobe program, pretty easy to use with lots of walk throughs on YouTube. I just printed each time until they were correctly spaced.

You could use inkscape in place of illustrator, it's free.

Back