HELP!!!! Raspberry pints (HULK SMASH)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soundwav

Reaction score
ive been at this for almost a full day.

im not sure what is going on but i have followed the directions on the website everything works just fine aside from getting an error about chromium no longer being available! so im just using the stock browser on the Pi device

when it comes time to enter in the ip address of the Pi i get the lovely page that says it works!

the index.html or index.htm file is not in the /var/www directory

ive refreshed the browser hundreds of times

where did i got wrong???

Going by the installation instructions found here, which procedure did you use, and how far did you get?

And is this a brand new Raspbian build? If so, I believe the default entry point for html access got moved to /var/www/html, which means the R'Pints installation files that got unpacked into /var/www may need to be moved to /var/www/html

I'll note that I'm still running last year's OS version and haven't had to deal with this problem myself, but I'm pretty sure it's been covered in the current R'Pints thread...

Cheers!

ill give your suggestion a shot..
im going to move the files now

Holy HELL!!! it works..

Back