Help needed with auber syl-2362

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalex2004

Reaction score
I just completed my control panel very similar to post jlandin had. I am using the auber syl-2362 with hoa switches. For some reason i am getting 24vac power to my solenoid even when in the auto mode with the set value correct. Not sure if it is a setting problem with the pid or a wiring problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I just completed my control panel very similar to post jlandin had. I am using the auber syl-2362 with hoa switches. For some reason i am getting 24vac power to my solenoid even when in the auto mode with the set value correct. Not sure if it is a setting problem with the pid or a wiring problem. Any help would be appreciated.
I have no clue about what you are asking. How about giving a link to the info you are after?

First, check if you accidentally wired it to the normally closed terminal? If your wiring is correct. Turn the power on and listen if you hear a relay latch. If yu do hear the relay latch, it's a programing error. Give Auber tech support a call, they have great tech support. Good luck.

Back