Help me pick out California beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thasnazzle

Reaction score
As a gift for a summer of apartment-watching, I've been given $50 to bevmo with the condition that the money be spent on california beers.

http://www.bevmo.com/Beer.aspx (click inventory available for shipping to Texas)

Anyone want to offer some help with this one? So much to choose from.

Lagunitas brewing company - lil sumpin ale - petaluma
Dustbowl brewing company - hops of wrath - turlock
Hoppy brewing co - liquid sunshine blonde ale - sacramento
Sierra Nevada - crystal wheat - chico

Some of my favs...

Some of my favs...

Thanks! I should have added, I'm looking for stuff that doesn't normally distribute to Texas - I love lagunitas, stone, sn, etc, but I can get them any time. Will have to look into the dustbowl hops of wrath and liquid sunshine for sure.

Thanks! I should have added, I'm looking for stuff that doesn't normally distribute to Texas - I love lagunitas, stone, sn, etc, but I can get them any time. Will have to look into the dustbowl hops of wrath and liquid sunshine for sure.

Liquid sunshine is a light bodied high hopped beer. It's great

Some of my favs...

All great choices, especially Hops of Wrath...I might be biased though. I would add to that Anchorsteam, anything from Anderson Valley, and 21A...specifically Brew Free or Die IPA in cans.

Latest posts

Back