Help! Building Keezer that can fit 2 quarter barrel kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipe99

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post on this website. A guy I know started a brewery and said he can get me a good deal on kegs if I were to build a kegerator. A friend of mine that built one said that he wished he would have gone the "Keezer" route where you configure a box freezer to hold the kegs with a temperature control. My question is if anyone knows a good website that would have instructions on how to connect the tubing, regulator, and CO2 tank. I have gathered the following items (which my brewing friend ordered for me). In addition to this, my understanding is that I only now need to buy the freezer, 4x4's for the collar, and temperature control. When I showed this list to my friend that is going to help me build it, he said that he did not see a shank or a faucet. Does that sound correct? Is there anything missing from this list and is he correct on the shank and faucet? To summarize: 1. Good website to learn how to hook up a two quarter barrel system, 2. are the shank and faucet missing from the list and will i need them? Thanks all!

iuhiuhsiudhfsudhf
To summarize

Here is the list. To continue the last part of the message above I was hoping for:1. A good website to learn how to hook up the double quarter barrell to the kegs. 2. Do I need to also obtain a "shank" and "faucet" like my friend said. Is there anything else I am missing?

----- I took this titles off of the shipping receipt so not sure what all acronyms are.

1. Column 3" 2-FCT Air
2. Tap, American Sanke Krome
3. Splicer 1/4B x 1/4B THNWL
4. Tailpiece 1/4
5. Washers neoprene "beer"
6. Nut wing "beer" plated brass
7. Adj Clamp 1/8 to 1/2
8. Adj Clamp 1/4 to 7/8
9. Bevlex PVC 3/16 x 7/16 Clear
10. Bevlex PVC 3/8 x 5/8
11. Reg. CO2 5/16B SHUT (TAPR)
12. Wrench, Faucet (Combo)