Helloooo From ATL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
Actually about 35 miles southeast of ATL. Just brewed my first batch about 5 weeks ago....an American Ale. It's been conditioning in the bottle for about 2 weeks now. Moved here from Orlando after graduating college in 2005. I know we have a couple of LHBS in the Atlanta area. Was wondering if anyone from around here could recommend one. So far I have been ordering exclusively from online shops. This forum is great. Only been doing this for a month and a half and have learned a ton.

Welcome from the other side of ATL (about 30 miles NW)!! I'm sure Brewiz will be stoked to see another member from the Southside!

Welcome form Stockbridge!!! I use Just Brew It in Fayetteville also. There is also a Homebrew club based out of Fayettville Link..

Hey man, I'm above you on the NE side, in Lawrenceville. I use the Brew Depot in Alpharetta, but that would be a hike for you. Welcome!

I should introduce myself too (been lurking for a while). I'm in Stockbridge and have been brewing for 3 months already in my 6th batch (4th AG).

Another vote for Just brew it! in Fayeteville and joining sabrewers.org

I should introduce myself too (been lurking for a while). I'm in Stockbridge and have been brewing for 3 months already in my 6th batch (4th AG).

Another vote for Just brew it! in Fayeteville and joining sabrewers.org

Cool, we need to get together and drink a few....

Hey there! I'm up in Marietta,. I hear they just opened a brand new shop in Atlanta called Hop City. I have yet to check it out.

Brewiz and JCastro, yall are not too far away from me then. I'm located in Covington. Good to meet people from the same area. Also, wasn't aware of the SA Brewers site. Will definitely have to check them out. Thanks. Good to meet everyone here.

Back