Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveLeaf

Reaction score
Hi there! I’m from Latvia. I was checking threads for a few years, signed-up and actually started posting few days ago. Enjoying the community and wisdom in this forum.
Big time pizza and bread baker interested in beer and cider making and much more fermenting things.
I’m interested in beer making since my teens but never done it before. I had been making ginger beers and other sparkling drinks from berries and fruits using ginger bug. Currently waiting for first cider batch to ferment with belle saison yeast. Also saving money for e-biab system to start brewing.

Welcome to HBT from Indiana! I like making pizza almost as much as brewing beer. They go SO WELL together. The pizza threads on HBT are great. My best advice is to use 00-Flour (Double-Zero) and pick up this book which explains the preparations of various crust styles in the typical home oven or grill. I'm not a shill, just someone who has used the book for a few years. My copy is stained with EVOO and sauce on almost every page. It completely changed my approach to homemade pizza. Pizza.JPG
Pizza.JPG

Cheers from Denver, welcome!
Hi there! I’m from Latvia. I was checking threads for a few years, signed-up and actually started posting few days ago. Enjoying the community and wisdom in this forum.
Big time pizza and bread baker interested in beer and cider making and much more fermenting things.
I’m interested in beer making since my teens but never done it before. I had been making ginger beers and other sparkling drinks from berries and fruits using ginger bug. Currently waiting for first cider batch to ferment with belle saison yeast. Also saving money for e-biab system to start brewing.

Back