Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgee

Reaction score
Hi,
I've already made a couple of beginner's posts on here in the last couple of months and only just realised the introductions part was here!

I'm Ed, I'm in the UK and I'm only brewing from kits at the moment. I'm also using the phone app and my writing has now annoyingly gone off the screen with no way to scroll down, so sorry for any spelling mistakes!!

So far I've brewed 2x Young's BrewBuddy Lager, 1x Young's BrewBuddy Pear Cider and am now brewing a Richie's Simply Lager.

Just wondering too if there's anyone else from the UK on here? Seems very States based.. Not that that matters to me!

Ed

Welcome! I am from the US, but I know there are plenty of UK brewers on here, so you are not alone! There are even a couple of members who used to be from the UK but for unknown nefarious reasons took up residence in the US. (Probably the beginnings of the attempt to reclaim what was once part of the British Empire!)

Cheerio and all that!

-Homer

Haha well that'll be interesting to watch on the news I guess! Thanks for the reply.

Ed

Latest posts

Back