Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabb

Reaction score
I am so new to the homebrew world I don't even have a setup yet. I am in the market for a setup for myself for next Christmas time. Yes I said next Christmas. I'll be out of the states for awhile and I want to really get into all grain when I get home. I was lucky enough to help my buddy and his brother brew an all grain Christmas ale. I live in Colorado Springs. I have been looking around today and this place is full of great info.

Welcome aboard. we aim to help and learn more on HBT. Merry Christmas & a better one next year! Cheers:)

I know next Christmas will be awesome too. I'm just glad to be home for this one. Next year we may end up celebrating a little late but it will be worth the wait. It's kinda sad because I'm going to be window shopping for almost a year before I'm going to be buying anything.

Well good luck and happy shopping dreams. Deployment? People have kept in touch and gotten recipes for those times and work with what they have on hand. Cheers:)

I know next Christmas will be awesome too. I'm just glad to be home for this one. Next year we may end up celebrating a little late but it will be worth the wait. It's kinda sad because I'm going to be window shopping for almost a year before I'm going to be buying anything.

This might be a good thing. It will give you plenty of time to do research on your set-up. When you do buy everything you'll have the knowledge to buy the right stuff! Welcome! :mug:

I've only be part of one brewing but I know a want to get a setup for all grain brewing. I've been a drinker of micro beer for a couple of years now. Just knowing I have so much control of the beer is totally worth the hard work.

Back