Hello to all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew kid

Reaction score
New to the site. Hoping to learn a lot here. Tried to get into the hobby in the late 80s but life took control.bought a ton of equipment but gave it all away. My wife bought a mr beer kit and I am going to try again.am about to retire and needed something to occupy my free time. thanks for letting me join

Welcome, I've recently joined as well; and similarly started in the 80's and took a hiatus. The craft is constantly evolving and I would urge you to find a local brewing/fermenting club that will avail you to close resources (supplies, discounts, contests, instruction, equipment).

Retirement typically means the "to-do list", becomes a notebook.

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome. I have microbrewery about 1/2 mile from my home and have gotten to know the owners. They have been very gratious in showing me their all grain brewing process andhow properly crushed grain should look.not ready for all grain but these fellows have me interested in giving it shot eventually

Latest posts

Back